Thursday, September 21, 2017

Daily Lesson for September 21, 2017

Today's Daily Lesson comes from Matthew chapter 5 verse 8:

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."

In the book of Titus it is said, "To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure."

The pure of heart see God everywhere and at all times. They see God's hand of provision and mercy and faithfulness. They see God's light in dark times and even in dark people. They have the light of God in their eyes and they see all things through and in light. 

I know people like this. These are the people who hold out hope. They believe for us when our own belief fails. They love and embrace and are for all people. They radiate joy and compassion and they trust that God is at work even in darkness. They are children of light. 

I want to be a person pure in heart. I want to believe all things. I want to hope all things. I want to walk as child of the light. I want to see God. 




No comments:

Post a Comment